Winter High School Hitting League
DATES: 3/13, 3/20, 3/27, 4/3, 4/10 & 4/17
GAME TIMES: 5:15pm, 6:30pm, 7:45pm & 9:00pm
For Players in Grades 9 - 12
Our Smash it Sports High School Hitting League is back! Players will compete in a 6 week competitive league facing live pitching each week giving them a jump start on the High School Season.
Limit: 8 Teams
Please register early, this league will fill up fast!!!
6 week league
Games will start at 5 pm and will last for 1 hour or 6 innings. Teams can warm-up in the cages 1⁄2 hour prior to their scheduled game.
All players must have a signed waiver on file to participate.
Please include all players on your roster.
6 Players in the field (P, C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B). Can bat 7 players and have up to 10 on your roster.
- Batted balls that hit block wall will be a Single.
- Batted Balls that hit the White part of the wall will be a Double.
- If the fielder makes an error, the hitter will be awarded one base
- Base runners will advance the same number of bases as the hitter.
- Cannot advance on an overthrow
- Batted balls that hit the ceiling are outs (note: there is a designated area on the ceiling that will be a double)
- Stealing is allowed
Games will be 6 innings or 1 hour in length.
High School Umpire at Each Game
Batters will start with a 1-1 count.
3 outs per inning
8 spots available